Take note of these important dates!
March 28 – 30, 2017: “Housing How-To” Information Sessions
- March 28th, 29th, and 30th from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. in the Mezzanine
- During these sessions, the Residence Life Professional Staff will go through the entire housing process for returning students and answer your questions.
April 4, 2017: BAC Returning Student Housing Application opens in MyHousing
- Students cannot access the housing application until they register for fall 2017 classes.
- The housing application must be completed before a student can participate in roommate and room selection
April 17, 2017: Roommate selection ends at 11:59 PM
- Visit MyHousing to select your roommate(s) for 2017-2018.
- You and your roommate(s) must be shown as fully matched in MyHousing to be assigned to a room together!
April 19th: Room Selection for Rising Seniors
Roommate selection re-opens and remains open for the duration of room selection (Bethany said that this tends to work well so that students can re-configure roommate groups themselves as room availability changes).
April 20th: Room Selection for Rising Juniors
April 21st: Room Selection for Rising Sophomores
April 23rd at 11:59 P.M. ET: Room selection ends for all students