In keeping with Belmont Abbey College’s vision to embrace and instill the habit of excellence and virtue in all that we do and in support of the Benedictine Hallmarks, the Office of Institutional Research is committed to intellectual inquiry, respecting the integrity of methods of study and maintaining fidelity to the evidence as we provide reliable management information and reporting services to the campus and external community.
- In aspiring to promote the characteristics and ideals of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the Office of Institutional Research facilitates effective assessment practices for the improvement of academic programs and services to students that embodies the Catholic Benedictine identity and mission of the College.
- The Office of Institutional Research provides guidance in assessment activities including institutional effectiveness, survey and measurement implementation and reporting.
- The Office of Institutional Research acts as a liaison between the College and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and provides statistical reports to the government and non-government external agencies.
- Provide informational and reporting services to campus community in support of institutional decision-making, planning, and reporting.
- Assist faculty and staff in planning appropriate assessment and evaluation measurements.
- Coordinate and lead the college’s institutional effectiveness activities.
- Report required information to external organizations (e.g., accrediting agencies, federal government, NCAA, etc.).
- Serve as liaison to the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Design and implement internal studies related to programs, services, resources, and facilities.
Questions about Accreditation, or Assessment? Contact:
Director of Institutional Research
M.A.T. Physical Education — Winthrop University
B.A. Dance – Winthrop University
Phone: (704) 461-6731
Questions about external reporting or data requests? Contact:
Assessment & Research Analyst
M.Ed., School Psychometry, Auburn University
B.A., Psychology, Dillard University
Phone: (704) 461-6722
Questions about Course Evaluations, or Office Management? Contact:
Assistant Research Associate
A.S. Accounting – New Hampshire College
Phone: (704) 461-6040
We partner with SurveyGizmo for our online surveys.