CURRENT STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Beginning Wednesday, March 1, 2017, online registration for summer 2017 will open.
- Students may register for a maximum of six (6) semester hours per session.
- You must meet with your academic advisor for assistance in selecting your classes and so they can open online registration for you.
- Summer school class offerings are contingent upon sufficient enrollment. Students should frequently check the College website or Self Service for additional course offerings or changes in scheduling.
NEW SUMMER STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Begins Monday, April 17, 2017.
- Registration will be by appointment in the Crusader Success Hub located on the Belmont Campus or in the Center for Continuing & Professional Studies Office at the Charlotte campus.
- Call 704.461.7000, to schedule an appointment.
- Students may register for a maximum of six (6) semester hours.
VISITING STUDENT REGISTRATION
- You are considered a visiting student if you fall into one of the following categories:
- Enrolled in another college or university
- High school senior
- All visiting students must complete the Summer School application before registering for classes. Please return the application to:
Belmont Abbey College
Summer School Office
100 Belmont-Mount Holly Road
Belmont, NC 28012
- Summer school class offerings are contingent upon sufficient enrollment. Students should check the Belmont Abbey College website or the Self Service database frequently for additional course offerings or changes in scheduling.
- Students may register for a maximum of six (6) semester hours.
- If you are visiting from another college or university, you should obtain approval from the Dean or Registrar at your institution for the courses you wish to transfer.
TUITION & FINANCIAL AID
- Summer school tuition rate is $299 per credit hour.
- Tuition and fees for Summer school must be paid by Thursday, May 11, 2017.
- It is the student’s responsibility to coordinate any financial assistance with the Financial Aid Office before Thursday, May 11, 2017.
- After registering for summer classes, contact the Financial Aid Office to see if you qualify for financial aid.
- 704-461-7000 or FinancialAidOffice@bac.edu.
- Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 pm.
- Federal Pell Grants and Federal loans are available for summer school ONLY if you have not used your entire eligibility during the fall 2016 and spring 2017 semesters. Call the Financial Aid Office if you are unsure about your Pell and/or Loan status.
- The Payment Plan is available for summer school. For more information, visit MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/belmont.
- Students must enroll in the payment plan by Friday, May 5th.
- For more details contact the Business Office at 704-461-7000 or Billing@bac.edu.
If Belmont Abbey College cancels a course –100% of tuition is refunded to students.
If you drop a class prior to the end of drop/add for the Session, you will be refunded 100% of your tuition. If you withdraw from a course during the first week of the Session, your tuition charges will be prorated. Withdrawals processed after the first week of each Session may result in no reduction in tuition charges. Please contact the Financial Aid Office and Business Office prior to withdrawing from a course for more details.
Students eligible for an employer reimbursement program must submit all Tuition Deferment forms to the Student Financial Services Office by May 11, 2017.
FINANCIAL AID CREDIT TO PURCHASE BOOKS & SUPPLIES
- Vouchers will be made available beginning May 26, 2017, for newly admitted students who have financial aid in process, and who qualifying for a financial aid refund.
ORDERING YOUR BOOKS ONLINE
- You can reserve your textbooks for the summer 2017 session. Visit bac.bncollege.com. Select the correct courses & sections from the drop-down boxes, view the textbook list for each course, and add the titles to your cart. You can have the books shipped to you (for an extra shipping cost) or reserved for in-store pickup (no shipping cost!).
- Housing will be available for currently enrolled traditional age students during summer school. If a student is enrolled in six credit hours during a summer session housing is free.
- Students enrolled in housing are required to have a meal plan. The dining hall will be open for 3 meals a day during the week, and two meals (brunch and dinner) on weekends and the July 4th holiday. The meal plan cost for the whole summer is $1,350.00 plus $91.13 NC State meal plan tax (6.75%). If you are only residing on campus for Summer Session 1, the cost of the meal plan is $685.00 plus $46.24 NC State meal plan tax. If you are only residing on campus for Summer Session 3, the cost of the meal plan is $665.00 plus $44.89 NC State meal plan tax.
- Contact the Residence Life Office at 704.461.6893, after you have registered for classes and completed the 2017 Summer School Housing Residence Hall Agreement online at MyHousing available through Self-Service (MyAbbey).
- Deadline for applying for housing is April 23, 2017.
For more information: Call the Crusader Success Hub 704.461.7000 or e-mail email@example.com.
|31||Wednesday||Session I begins: Monday-Friday Day Classes|
|2||Friday||Add/Drop Period Ends for Session I|
|19||Monday||Last day to officially withdraw from Session I classes with "W"|
|30||Friday||Session I Finals: normal class times|
|3||Monday||Session I Grades due by 12 noon via Self Service|
|30||Tuesday||Session II Tuesday/Thursday evening classes begin|
|31||Wednesday||Session II Monday/Wednesday evening classes begin|
|5||Monday||Add/Drop Period ends for Session II at 5:00pm|
|22||Thursday||Last day to officially withdraw from Session II classes with "W"|
|4||Tuesday||NO CLASS- Independence Day|
|18||Tuesday||Last day of Session II Tuesday/Thursday 8 week evening classes|
|19||Wednesday||Last day of Session II Monday/Wednesday 8 week evening classes|
|20||Thursday||Session II Tues./Thurs. 6:00pm class Finals @ 6:00pm|
|24||Monday||Session II Mon./Wed. 6:00pm class Finals @ 6:00pm|
|25||Tuesday||Session II Tues./Thurs. 8:15pm class Finals @ 6:00pm|
|26||Wednesday||Session II Mon./Wed. 8:15pm class Finals @ 6:00pm|
|31||Monday||Session II grades due by 12 noon via Self Service|
|5||Wednesday||Session III begins: Monday-Friday Day Classes|
|7||Friday||Add/Drop Period ends for Session III|
|27||Thursday||Last day to officially withdraw from Session II classes with "W"|
|3||Thursday||Session III Finals: normal class times|
|7||Monday||Session III grades due by 12 noon via Self Service|