Win a FREE class!
Register for two classes by April 6th and you could win a free class!
Summer school tuition rate is $299 per credit hour.
Tuition and fees for Summer school must be paid by May 10th.
It is the student’s responsibility to coordinate any financial assistance with the Financial Aid Office before May 5th.
After registering for summer classes, contact the Financial Aid Office to see if you qualify for financial aid.
704-461-7000 or FinancialAidOffice@bac.edu.
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 pm.
Federal Pell Grants and Federal loans are available for summer school ONLY if you have not used your entire eligibility during the fall and spring semesters. Call the Financial Aid Office if you are unsure about your Pell and/or Loan status.
The Payment Plan is available for summer school. For more information, visit MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/belmont.
Students must enroll in the payment plan by May 5th.
For more details contact the Business Office at 704-461-7000 or Billing@bac.edu.
If Belmont Abbey College cancels a course –100% of tuition is refunded to students.
If you drop a class prior to the end of drop/add for the Session, you will be refunded 100% of your tuition. If you withdraw from a course during the first week of the Session, your tuition charges will be prorated. Withdrawals processed after the first week of each Session may result in no reduction in tuition charges. Please contact the Financial Aid Office and Business Office prior to withdrawing from a course for more details.
Students eligible for an employer reimbursement program must submit all Tuition Deferment forms to the Student Financial Services Office by May 5th.
FINANCIAL AID CREDIT TO PURCHASE BOOKS & SUPPLIES
- Vouchers available May 25th for newly admitted who have financial aid in the process and qualify for a refund.
ORDERING YOUR BOOKS ONLINE
- You can reserve your textbooks for the summer school session. Visit bac.bncollege.com. Select the correct courses & sections from the drop-down boxes, view the textbook list for each course, and add the titles to your cart. You can have the books shipped to you (for an extra shipping cost) or reserved for in-store pickup (no shipping cost!).
- Housing will be available for currently enrolled traditional-age students during summer school. If a student is enrolled in six credit hours during a summer session housing is free. Students must complete a housing application to be eligible for summer housing.
- Students in summer housing are required to have a meal plan. The dining hall will be open for 3 meals a day during the week, and two meals (brunch and dinner) on weekends and the July 4th holiday. The meal plan cost for the whole summer is $1,400.00 plus $94.50 NC State meal plan tax (6.75%). If you are only residing on campus for Summer Session 1, the cost of the meal plan is $710.00 plus $47.92 NC State meal plan tax. If you are only residing on campus for Summer Session 3, the cost of the meal plan is $690.00 plus $46.58 NC State meal plan tax.
- Students wishing to reside on campus during summer school must fill out a housing application in MyHousing. Visit MyHousing.bac.edu to complete the BAC Summer Housing Application for summer school. This application will open on March 1, 2018; it closes on Sunday, April 22, 2018. Room selection for summer school will take place on Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
For more information: Call the Crusader Success Hub 704.461.7000 or e-mail email@example.com.
2018 Summer School Academic Calendar
|Summer School 2018 Session I Calendar|
|May||29||Tuesday||Summer school Session I begins – Monday – Friday day classes|
|June||1||Friday||Drop/Add ends for Session I classes
|18||Monday||Last day to officially withdraw from Session I classes with “W”
|29||Friday||Session I final exams – normal class times
|July||2||Monday||Session I grades due by 12 noon – submit via Self Service
| Summer School 2018 Session II Calendar
|May||29||Tuesday||Summer school Session II Tuesday/Thursday evening classes begin
|30||Wednesday||Summer school Session II Monday/Wednesday evening classes begin
|June||4||Monday||Drop/Add ends for session II at 5:00pm
|21||Thursday||Last day to officially withdraw from Session II class with “W”
|July||4||Independence Day – College Holiday – No Classes
|17||Tuesday||Last day of Session II Tue/Thu 8 week evening classes
|18||Wednesday||Last day of Session II Mon/Wed 8 week evening classes
|19||Thursday||Session II Tue/Thu 6:00pm class exam – exam begins at 6:00pm
|23||Monday||Session II Mon/Wed 6:00pm class exam – exam begins at 6:00pm
|24||Tuesday||Session II Tue/Thu 8:15pm class exam – exam begins at 6:00pm
|25||Wednesday||Session II Mon/Wed 8:15pm class exam – exam begins at 6:00pm
|30||Monday||Session II final grades due by 12 noon – submit via Self-Service
| Summer School 2018 Session III Calendar
|July||2||Monday||Summer school session III begins – Monday - Friday day classes
|4||Independence Day – College Holiday – No Classes
|6||Friday||Drop/Add ends for Session III classes
|26||Thursday||Last day to officially withdraw from Session III classes with “W”
|August||3||Friday||Session III final exams – normal class times
|6||Monday||Session III final grades due by 12 noon – submit via Self Service