(This page is for our new ADP students. Click here for information about traditional student orientation.)
Belmont Abbey College Adult Degree Program New Student Orientation is offered at the beginning of every fall and spring semester on the Belmont campus. The program is coordinated by the Adult Degree Program staff to help new students be as successful as possible in college. Our goal is to answer your questions, put your fears to rest and help you get started on the right foot. Students who attend our orientation programs have a greater level of academic success.
Orientation sessions are approximately three (3) hours long and will include:
- Information needed to navigate and be successful at Belmont Abbey College
- Opportunity to meet the Academic Resource Center/Student Support Services staff
- Receipt of your BAC email address and log-in credentials
- Vehicle registration with Campus Police
- Campus ID photo taken
- Purchase your books and supplies at the Campus Bookstore
- Access to both the Financial Aid and Business Offices
- And much more!
Belmont Abbey College ADP students know that starting smart means attending an on campus orientation before classes start!
As early as possible and definitely at least two weeks prior to your new Student Orientation date students should:
- Start the financial aid process by applying for financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov Please be aware that priority deadlines exist for financial aid. Submit your financial aid application as early as possible.
- Reserve your space at New Student Orientation by calling 704-461-6666.
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all new students.