Requirements for admission into the Adult Degree Program are:
- To be eligible to be an Adult Degree Program student, a person must be 23 or older by the first class day of their starting semester or must hold a baccalaureate degree from an approved accredited institution.
- Applicants are required to submit an admission application, official transcripts from all previously-attended schools, colleges, and universities, and a $35 application fee. Application for admission should be made early so that appropriate records may be obtained and preparations made for enrollment. Belmont Abbey College admits students at the beginning of each semester (August and January) and in the summer (May). Deadline for applications for the fall semester is August 1, and December 1 for the spring semester.
- A formal application statement will be required from any Adult Degree Program applicant who has less than 24 transfer college credits, has a GPA of less than 2.0 from any four-year school, has a GPA of less than 2.5 from any two-year school, or has not been enrolled full time in the last three years.
For questions regarding transferring hours, institution approval, and course prerequisites please contact your admissions counselor.
- Click here for the Adult Degree Program Online Application
- Requesting Official Transcripts from all institutions attended
Submit transcript request forms to the Adult Degree Program Office and we will request and pay for transcripts from institutions in the United States. Upon receipt of all transcripts and the completion of your admission file, students will be contacted by their assigned Admission’s Counselor as to the status of their admission and for class registration.
If a formal application statement is needed please follow the guidelines in the Application Statement outline.
Adult Degree Program Admissions
100 Belmont-Mount Holly Road
Belmont, NC 28012