Self Service is a web portal designed to provide students and faculty with anytime, anywhere access to information services.
Self Service content is personalized to provide you with information specific to you.
What are some of the things you can do with Self Service?
- View your schedule of classes
- Search the BAC course catalog
- View current/past schedules
- View mid-term grades
- View Final grades
- Register for classes online
- View un-official transcript
- Request an official transcript
- View Course materials
- View assignment grades
- View attendance – if tracked
- Participate in course forums
- Update demographic info
- Search for contact information by:
- View account detail
- View current balance
- View financial aid
Who Gets a Self Service Account?
- All Students receive a Self Service Account
- Self Service Accounts are assigned the first semester a student registers for classes and remain active from that point going forward
- All students receive a personalized letter with their Self Service login information and BAC email information
How to get more information
From the IT Support Center Website - http://support.bac.edu/
How to Access Self Service
There are several ways to find Self Service
- From the main website - http://www.belmontabbeycollege.edu
Select BAC Self Serve from the drop down list of quick sites
- From the IT Support Center Website - http://support.bac.edu/
Select Quicklinks access the top and find Self Service.
CLICK HERE to visit Academics and Career Support
CLICK HERE to download the 2011-2012 Student Handbook(PDF)