|Home / Financial Aid / Traditional Students
Timeline for Returning
January – February
- Begin working on your renewal FAFSA
- If you have any special circumstances that may affect your aid, you may write a letter explaining your situation and complete the Special Circumstance Application provided in our forms section and return it to our office.
- Submit the FAFSA by the 15th.
- If selected for the verification process, you will need to forward copies of the following documents to the Financial Aid Office in a timely manner:
- Parents’ IRS tax transcript and W-2 forms
- Student’s IRS tax transcript and W-2 forms
- Completed Verification Worksheet
April - May
- Be sure to return your official Award Letter Acceptance Form signed and dated before the end of the semester. We cannot process your loans without it.
- If necessary, electronically sign your Master Promissory Note and complete your entrance interview counseling at www.studentloans.gov.
- All financial aid should be finalized.
- Check the status of your financial aid and billing account on Self Service. Make sure your account is paid so that your classes will not be cancelled.
- Relax and enjoy your summer! You know that school will begin in August, but you will get to skip the financial aid process because you have already completed everything in a timely manner.