Dr. Igor Strugar
Chair, Mathematics/Physics Department
Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Intermediate Algebra (MA 112)
- Math for Liberal Arts (MA135)
- College Algebra (MA 151)
- Calculus I, II, and III (MA 201, MA 202, and MA 203)
- Discrete Mathematics (MA 222)
- Modern (Abstract) Algebra (MA 419)
- Real Analysis (MA430)
- Senior Seminar (MA 490)
- R Ghanam, I Strugar, G Thompson, Matrix Representation for low-dimensional Lie algebras, Extracta Mathematica, 20(2), 151-184, 2005.
- I Strugar, G Thompson, The Inverse Problem for the Canonical Lie Group Connection, Houston Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 35, No. 2, 373-409, 2009.