Dr. Lynne Shoaf
Associate Professor of Accounting
- accounting principles
- accounting information systems
- cost accounting
- federal income tax
- advanced accounting
- Oversee full and adjunct accounting faculty.
- Update and implement curriculum changes.
- Moderated student chapter of IMA. Coordinated IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. Member of committees including teachereducation,professionalaffairs,admissions,and discipline
- Advise adult and traditional accounting and business majors.
- Coordinated and implemented a project that led to changes in Division requirements and major changes in business department degree requirements.
- Coordinated changes in student internships and development of a manual.
- Implemented changes in experiential learning program .
- Coordinate principles of accounting for full and adjunct faculty.