The opportunities you take advantage of outside of the classroom can mean the difference between a great college experience and an average one.
Welcome to Student Life at Belmont Abbey College!
The Office of Student Life is designed to support the mission of Belmont Abbey College through programs, opportunities and services offered to students. We seek to provide an environment that is safe, healthy, challenging and supportive for all students to realize their personal and professional potential.
Through participation in programs and services offered within Student Life, students will leave the College:
- prepared to be contributing and productive citizens in society
- in a stronger position for employment and/or admission to graduate studies
- with an appreciation of the differences in the world around them
- able to navigate life’s transitions and crises
- more mature and self-confident
- with an understanding of their spiritual life integrated with their daily life.
The Office of Student Life is located in the Student Commons on the second floor rooms 201-204. Please come by and see us!