Get Ahead at the Abbey!
Are you a high-school student looking to get a jump-start on your college career? Do you want to complete some science or math classes as well as get college credit? Well, look no further, because Belmont Abbey has the answer for you.
Our dual enrollment program has gained in popularity so we’re expanding available courses, adding courses, and hiring new faculty. Plus we’ve developed the best way to recoup your investment.
Get it all back!
Announcing the easiest way to get ahead for free!
When you graduate high school, and enroll at Belmont Abbey College, we’ll reimburse you for ALL you invested! Yep, over your first four semesters at the Abbey we’ll credit you back all your costs for your dual enrollment courses. That’s right you could earn thousands of dollars back, making those courses totally free!
Here are the details:
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors eligible
- First course is FREE
- $540 a course
- 100% reimbursement when you enroll at Belmont Abbey College
- Learn from elite faculty in a small class setting
- Up to two courses per semester.
- Experience the unique Belmont Abbey College environment
- Enjoy our beautiful campus!
We also offer a special 30% discount to Catholic School students and homeschoolers. Plus Seton Homeschool students enjoy an exclusive 40% discount.
Take advantage of the high-quality classes available at the Abbey. Start taking your first steps toward a successful college career!
When applying, please note on the application that you are a dual-enrolled student. Students wishing to join the dual-enrollment program must provide a letter of permission from their high school. Contact Thomas Karcher, ThomasKarcher@bac.edu with any questions.
- All dual enrollment High Schools students need to apply to Belmont Abbey College as if applying as college freshmen.
- We need a High School transcript to complete the application (test scores are not required)
- General courses offered for the first dual enrolled semester are 100-level or 200-level courses.
- Students generally enroll in 1-2 courses. Some of our more advanced dual enrollment students will enroll in 3 or more, but never in the first semester.
- Credits are transferrable to other colleges of choice but GPA’s do not transfer.
- If a student eventually enrolls at BAC, the GPA they earned in dual-enrolled college courses stays with them for their college career.
- Dual enrollment students will not be guaranteed certain courses.
- A registration questionnaire will be sent to students in June regarding desired courses.
- Once accepted, admissions will contact you and arrange to set up a time to come in and register for classes.
- Orientation for dual enrollment students will occur in August before classes begin.
Note: Reserve early to ensure your seat.