Belmont Abbey College, an NCAA Division II institution and member of the Conference Carolinas, invites applications for the current position of Director of Digital Media.
Preference will be given to those candidates who can demonstrate an appreciation of, alignment with, and ability to articulate the institution’s mission and character as a distinctively Catholic and Benedictine college that views sport as a means of developing virtue.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Digital Media content creation, as well as a strong grasp on implementing Sponsorship and Marketing activations and connections.
- Experience in social media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Facebook, Youtube, and Giphy.
- A growing capability to reach current/prospective students, alumni, donors, fans, etc. through creative, entertaining, and original social media content ideas.
- Involvement in sponsorship promotions and the fulfillment of agreements
- Developing in-game sponsorship activations and coordinating a vision to reach and increase student attendance.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
In addition, candidates must wholeheartedly embrace the mission of the College to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences “so that in all things God may be glorified.” The incumbent will consistently demonstrate skills, attitudes, and a stable disposition of character to support our Catholic and Benedictine identity while fostering the development of mind, body, and spirit in our students, our staff and the greater community. Finally, candidates must have a sincere appreciation and acceptance of our Catholic approach to education and an understanding of Pope Saint John Paul II’s Ex Corde Ecclesiae.
Fill out the following form to apply for one of Belmont Abbey College’s available administrative positions.
To be considered for this position, interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts and certifications, statement of understanding of the College’s mission, and contact information for at least three references.
Review of complete applications will begin immediately.