Now that you have submitted your housing application, you may complete step two of the housing process: roommate selection. The roommate selection period will end at 11:59 PM ET on Sunday, April 25th. After this time, you will not be able to choose your roommate(s) or suitemates. To choose your roommates or suitemates for the 2021 – 2022 academic year, do the following:
- Visit MyHousing.bac.edu and login using the same username and password that you use to access Self-Service.
- On the front page of MyHousing, click “Room Selection” at the top.
- Select “Roommates/Suitemates.”
- Select the Fall 2021 term and click “Submit.”
- You will have two options for selecting a roommate: 1) Simple Roommate Search and 2) Advanced Roommate Search.
- Follow the steps listed on the right-hand part of your screen.
- Please note: when you add or remove a roommate request, it will generate a simple email and send it to that student.
- You may select up to 3 other people to be in your roommate/suitemate group (maximum group size of 4). To be assigned to housing together, you must be shown as fully matched with the other members of your group, meaning that you all selected each other.
Only students who have completed the BAC Returning Student Housing Application through MyHousing will appear in roommate selection. If someone does not appear in roommate selection, that means they have not completed their housing application. Feel free to encourage them to go to MyHousing and complete their application!
Remember: roommate selection ends at 11:59 PM ET on Sunday, April 25th. Roommate selection will re-open at 10:00 AM on April 27th and remain open for the duration of room selection (until 11:59 PM on May 2nd).
Watch the video below for further assistance!