You will receive a room selection date based on your academic year, and start time-based on your GPA. Please note your room selection date, based on your current, cumulative academic credits:
- April 24, 2019: Rising seniors (75 or more academic credits as of fall 2018)
- April 25, 2019: Rising juniors (44 – 74 academic credits as of fall 2018)
- April 26, 2018: Rising sophomores (43 or fewer academic credits as of fall 2018)
Once you are assigned to your room selection day, you will receive a start time based on your GPA (the person with highest GPA for your room selection date receives the earliest start time for that date). You will be able to view your room selection date and start time on the front page of MyHousing, starting at 5:00 PM on April 23rd. When your start time arrives, you will be able to select a room in MyHousing. You have until 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 28th to select a room. To select a room in MyHousing, do the following once your start time arrives:
- Visit MyHousing.bac.edu and login using the same username and password that you use to access Self-Service.
- On the front page of MyHousing, click “Room Selection” at the top.
- Click on “Select a room or suite”.
- You will see your fully matched roommate group.
- Search for the Hall you wish to live in.
- Returning students will have the option of selecting a room in Raphael Arthur Hall, St. Benedict Hall, St. Scholastica Hall, or the Cuthbert Allen Apartments.
- You must be a junior, a senior, or 21 years of age (or older) to live in the apartments.
- A roster of available rooms will appear.
- Look for your desired location and select the “Select Room” or “Select Suite”
- “Select Room” will allow you to select a room for yourself and your roommate only.
- “Select Suite” will allow you to pull in the roommates/suitemates in your fully matched group.
- You will need to decide which person is going in which spot.
- When you are satisfied with your housing selection, click on “I Agree – Submit My Room Selection”.
- You won’t be able to make changes after you click this button, so double check your selection!
- You will receive a message, confirming your housing selection and roommates/suitemates.
Watch the video below for further assistance!