Dr. Brad Frazier
Associate Professor of Business
Corporate and Organizational Management
Lynn University, Boca Raton, FL
-Master of Business Administration
-Quality Matters Program
Certified Online Peer Review
-Graduate from Management Development IV Program
North Carolina School of Banking, Raleigh, NC
- BMAL 201 Principles of Business
- BMAL 241 Marketing
- BMAL 261 Principles of Management
- BMAL 331 Risk Management and Insurance
- BMAL 344 Consumer Behavior
- BMAL 361 Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- BMAL 343 Sales Management
- BMAL 352 Government and Business
- BMAL 371 Organizational Behavior
- BMAL 461 Human Resource Management
- BU 300 Management
- IB 310 International Business
- IB 317 International Marketing
- IB 318 International Management
- ET 402 New Product Development and Innovation
- Lucas, D., and Frazier, B.R. (2013). “The effects of a service-learning introductory diversity course on pre-service teachers’ attitudes toward teaching diverse student populations.” Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, X(X).
- Frazier, B. R., Young, C. C., and Williams, D.R. (2012) “Profiles of non-traditional adult MHA and MBA students and their choice of degree program.” Journal of Health Administration Education.
- Frazier, B. R., Young, C. C., and Williams, D. R. (2012) “Non-traditional adult master’s degree students and their choice of program of study.” Academy of Educational Leadership Journal, 16 (3).
- Global Leadership with Specialization Corporate and Organizational Management
- Distinguished Research Award
Lucas, D., and Frazier, B.R. (2013). “The Effects of a Service-learning Introductory Diversity Course on Pre-service Teachers’ Attitudes Toward Teaching Diverse Student Populations.” Academy of Educational Leadership Journal Distinguished Research Award recipient, Allied Academies Spring International Conference, New Orleans, LA., March 27-29, 2013.