- National Association of Drug Court Professionals Conference- 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2015 Presenter
- Nation Weed and Seed Conference – US Department of Justice 2000 and 2001, Presenter
- Pennsylvania Association of Drug Court Professionals Annual Conference- 2006, Presenter
- North Carolina Public Defenders Conference- 1998 and 2008, Presenter
- National Drug Court Institute- Technical Assistance Visit, Pierre, SD 2009
- Michigan Association of Drug Court Professionals Annual Conference- 2012, Presenter
- Alabama Association of Drug Court Professionals Annual Conference- 2014, Presenter
- Colorado Collaborative Justice Conference- 2015, 2016 Presenter
- Illinois Problem Solving Courts Conference- 2015, 2016 Presenter
- November 2008 to January 2011: Superior Court Coordinator. Responsible for setting Trial Court schedule and monitoring Felony Inventory and case dispositions.
- November 2003 to November 2008: Unit Chief of Fraud and Property Crimes, a team of 7 prosecutors responsible for fraud, forgery, embezzlement, auto theft, business and residential burglary.
- December 2001 to November 2003: Unit Chief of Crimes Against Persons, a team of 8 prosecutors responsible for rape, armed robbery, kidnapping, felony assault, felony weapons offenses
- September 1998 to December 2001: Liaison Attorney between District Attorney’s Office and
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.
- October 1992 to September 1998: Unit Chief of Drug Prosecution Team, a team of 5 prosecutors responsible for all felony drug cases.
- September 1985 to September 1992: Extensive experience in capital, felony and misdemeanor