Order official transcripts
We provide official transcript delivery for current and former students through Parchment. This service also allows students to attach required forms to their official transcripts for delivery. For more details, watch this brief video tutorial on ordering official transcripts through Parchment.
Replacement Diploma Order
In cases of lost or damaged diplomas, alumni can request a replacement diploma. Duplicate diplomas cannot be issued under any other circumstances. Please note that replacement diplomas will be issued under the original diploma name.
If the original diploma was never received in the mail and this is reported to the Office of the Registrar within six months of one’s graduation date, a replacement diploma can be ordered free of charge; however, if reported after six months the replacement diploma order must be accompanied with a money order (see cost/delivery information below).
Steps for ordering a replacement diploma
1. Complete the Replacement Diploma Order Form (see below)
2. Obtain a money order or check in the proper amount, payable to ‘Belmont Abbey College’. We cannot accept cash or credit card payment.
3. Mail your money order or check to:
Belmont Abbey College
Office of the Registrar
100 Belmont-Mt. Holly Road
Belmont, NC 28012
ATTN: Diploma Reorder
Cost and Delivery Times
A replacement order will not be ordered until we have received your Replacement Diploma Order Form along with your money order or check payment. Replacement diplomas will ship 1st class mail via USPS. The Registrar’s Office is not responsible for diplomas not delivered by the USPS or by UPS, and no refunds will be issued by Belmont Abbey College for undelivered or non-deliverable mail.
- Domestic, standard, service costs $50. Please expect 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
- International, standard services costs $50. Please expect 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
Replacement Diploma Order Form