Master of Health Administration
In a complex and ever-changing healthcare field, the online Master of Health Administration degree integrates practical knowledge of health services into the framework of Catholic tradition. This gives you a foundation to evaluate complex situations and provide professional, compassionate care. The MHA is 100% online, and can be completed in just four semesters.
To be considered for the Master of Health Administration, you must have completed an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
Applications with an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of less than 3.0 are invited to apply for conditional admission.
Background and experience with quantitative reasoning and healthcare practice is recommended. Applicants who may lack educational background, experience, or acquired knowledge may be considered for conditional admission at the discretion of the Program Director.
To apply for the Master of Health Administration you must submit the following:
- Application for admission.
- Official undergraduate transcripts. Final transcripts reflecting conferral of the undergraduate degree are required prior to enrollment.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- International applicants, or applicants whose first language is not English, must submit official scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam with a minimum score of 550 on the PBT OR 79 IBT.
After review of applicant’s credentials by the Director of the program, applicants are notified in writing of the admission decision as follows:
- Admission is granted unconditionally.
- Admission is granted conditionally with the caveat that the student must earn grades of B or higher in the first six credits earned.
- Admission is denied.