• Introduction to Computing
• Introduction to Business
• Spreadsheet and Database Applications using Excel 2016 & Access 2016
• Web Site Development using HTML/XHTML
• Applications of Quantitative Methods in Business & Economics
• Mathematics Essentials
• Intermediate Algebra
• College Algebra
• Mathematics for Liberal Arts
• Quantitative Analysis I (Business Statistics)
• Files and Database Systems
Continuing education credits in various computer science courses completed at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in Charlotte, NC, and at Belmont Abbey College in Belmont, NC. GPA = 4.0 (1988 – 1992)
• M.B.A. with concentration in Computer Information Systems, University of
Rochester, Rochester, N.Y. (1982)
• M.S. in Biophysics, University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y. (1978)
• B.Sc. in Biochemical Engineering, H.B. Technological Institute, Kanpur, U.P. India (1973)
• B.Sc. Meerut College, Meerut, U.P. India (1969)
My current research interests are in the area of mobile technology and its impact on mitigating poverty.
• I was Key driver in doing the research, developing the plan, writing grant proposal, raising $2750, and purchasing and implementing two smart technologies – SynchronEyes (a lab control software) and Sympodium Interactive Pen Display (an interactive presentation tool) – in the instructional computer labs at Belmont Abbey College to create a more effective teaching and learning environment (2006-2007).
• I co-designed and co-created the very first multi-media classroom at Belmont Abbey College for computer-aided instructions with full motion audio/video capability and Internet access (1996).
Ready to Apply?
You can learn, seek, and thrive alongside our passionate faculty. The first step is to apply.