Crusader Welcome Week
- Capture the Flag, FDOC (First Day of Class) Bash, Movies, Games, and more!
Crusader Involvement Fair
- Over 50 student clubs, organizations and local businesses show incoming students all that they can get involved in here at Belmont Abbey.
- A tradition here at the Abbey, the President’s Ball is an evening for the whole student body, faculty and staff to enjoy an evening of food and dancing hosted by Dr. Thierfelder.
- Themes: 80s/90s, Black Light, Swing Dances, Valentine’s Dance, Winter Ball, and more!
- Block party on the Quad
- Custom street signs, photo dry erase boards, custom bumper stickers, caricatures
Movies on the Quad
Video Game Tournaments
Pool and ping pong in the Commons
Late Night Bowling in Belmont
Fun Activities on the Quad
- Laser tag, inflatable arena for dodgeball, carnival rides
Tickets to Broadway shows
Crawfish Boil on the Quad
- A tradition going into its 6th year, the Crawfish Boil is held on the quad and is a great time for the whole Abbey community. Crawfish are flown in overnight with other Cajun delicacies and there are fun activities, games, and live music. Always a hit!