Get college credits during high school
Are you a high school student looking to get a jump-start on college credits? Belmont Abbey College provides an easy way to do that. Our popular dual enrollment program allows you to come to campus, learn from elite faculty, and get college credit for a variety of first- and second-year classes.
We pay you back for your investment
Your first course as a dual enrollment student is FREE. And when you graduate high school and enroll as a full-time student at Belmont Abbey College, we will reimburse 100% of your dual enrollment costs.
How it Works
High school sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible for dual enrollment.
- $180 per credit hour.
- We offer a special 30% discount to Catholic high school students and homeschoolers. Seton Homeschool students receive a 40% discount.
- Belmont Abbey College will reimburse 100% of dual enrollment costs for students who enroll at Belmont Abbey College after high school.
- Dual enrollment students may take up to two courses per semester. Advanced dual enrollment students may enroll in three or more courses after their first semester.
- General courses offered for the first dual enrolled semester are 100-level or 200-level courses.
- Dual enrollment students will not be guaranteed certain courses.
- Credits are transferrable to other colleges of choice, but the GPA does not transfer.
- If a student enrolls at BAC after high school, the GPA they earned in dual-enrolled college courses will remain with them for their college career.
Vice Provost and Dean of Enrollment